Sunday, June 1, 2008

Is There A Contractor In The House?

Two weeks ago I pointed out this slight problem to my DD (Darling Dad)...


My treasured bluebird house has a slight foundation issue. When I asked if it could be salvaged/saved, with his typical "nothing phases me" composure, he responded with his perfect Papa wit by saying "that's noooooooo problem".

I wouldn't have expected any other answer because, you see, nothing is ever a problem for big Daddy! But of course, we'll have to wait for the kids to leave the nest and the parents to head to Florida long about September. After that, the hammers will be flying and renovation will commence. Stay tuned...it may even get a fresh coat of paint. Can you antique a bluebird house?

Have a blessed Sunday friends... and HAPPY JUNE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce,
I am very happy to meet you. Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comments about my blog. Hopefully I will be up and running again in a few days. This is not going to be easy. It will be worse than having no chocolate.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)