Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It's that time of week again blog buddies...

1) I'm thankful for my safe trip to Minnesota;
2) I'm thankful that my Internet connection works like a charm in my hotel!;
3) I'm thankful for the beautiful things I've seen over the last few days - God's work is truly everywhere;
4) I'm thankful for the gym that my hotel has the "deal" with so that I can maintain my workouts (it's super important when traveling because you lose your focus easily, get out of your good habit and it helps keep you healthy while traveling);
5) I'm thankful for Map Quest!;
6) I'm thankful for all the effort my DH put into scheduling this trip for me;
7) I'm thankful for discovering the sweet shop downtown "Rose Mille"; what a blissful place to spend an hour...
8) I'm thankful for the capability to stay in touch with my blog buddies no matter where I am;
9) I'm thankful for the little coffee pot in my hotel room (hee, hee);
10) I'm thankful for my ability to stay "in control" (most always) while traveling. I've learned I have NO control while flying and getting upset over delays and cancellations does absolutely no good. I just make sure I always have a good book...

Take a look in your heart this morning and discover what you're grateful for. I'm sure you won't have to look too hard or long.

Have a blessed day friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce,
I will be happy to help you. I will send it to you in an email.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)