Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Oh The Places You Will Go

I'm on the road again. Tonight, I'm in Indiana. I'm heading to my shopping center tomorrow morning in Crawfordsville. I haven't seen anything here outside of the airport facilities - which is typical of a big city airport. Hopefully the drive will be an easy one and a scenic route. Regardless, the end result will be a good one for sure - my center has a Steve & Barry's in it! "Bitten" here I come!
After I spend the day in Crawfordsville, I'm off to Florence, KY. I'll be staying with my sister-in-law and her husband Thursday and Friday night. I'm looking forward to seeing Mike & Jennifer; it's been way too long! It'll be good to have Jen with me. She knows the area well and can help me sniff out my competition.
And then up early Saturday morning to make the two hour drive back to Indy to catch a plane through Charlotte and back to Raleigh.
There's no place like home...

No comments: