Monday, June 2, 2008

WE CAN DO IT!!


Rosie the Riveter, that's what I felt like today people!!! One rockin' 'N rollin' worker bee with a can-do attitude.


I did it! I got through my first day at my new job! It started a little sluggish but once it got going, oh my goodness...


The cell phone's en route along with the laptop. The phone should be here tomorrow and then it's all over but the crying. The laptop later this week - yeah, another technical gadget to tug at my last nerve! Bring it on, that's what I say. And this company let's no grass grow beneath our feet. I leave next Tuesday for 4 days - heading to Minnesota (Stillwater to be exact). I haven't a clue where I'm going and not much more of a clue as to what I'm doing but it'll be just fine!


Of course the only stipulation in every hotel I stay in is that there is unlimited Internet access. I cannot be away from blogland people; no way, no how!!

No comments: