Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Seeing Red

I've never participated in a "blog event" before but how could I possibly pass this one up?

"Seeing Red" is the idea to post - every day if you'd like - a picture of something red. Do you have any idea how easy this is for me? The majority of my house is red - it's my FAVORITE color! Oh, I had a hard time selecting my first photo.

A little background on the event. Sara from "SadieOlive" (clicking on my title bar "Seeing Red"above will redirect you to Sara's site) was recently inspired by her red garden roses to jump start this little game. I think to Sara's amazement it's a bit out of control! But isnt' that wonderful? It just goes to show how connected we all are in blog land and ultimately to one another. With Sara's help, I was able to figure out how to link you to her site to get all the information on playing along with us. Just look on my sidebar to the left and click on "I Saw Red", it'll redirect you in a jiff. Her photos are amazing; so crisp and clear...you can almost smell the soft scent of her beautiful red roses...

Here's my touch of red for today...
My sweet little red Gerbera daisys on my front porch...

and my red "bat phone" (I'm dating myself here, aren't I?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing! I love the red phone!