Tuesday, May 27, 2008

These boots weren't made for walking...

Anyone who knows me well knows about my addiction - - - to cowboy boots!! I L-O-V-E them. I have more than I need but not nearly as many as I want. And while I have one "traditional, brown, oval-toed" pair, the rest would be debated by a real cowboy as to the legitimacy of being actual "cowboy boots". I even have a pair that are Carolina Blue (thank you, Mom!!). And when Mike and I went out west two years ago, I worked extra hard and super fast to wrap up a deal so that I could get my commission check before our trip because I was going to spend the entire thing on - yep, cowboy boots! And I did! And everytime I wear those boots I am (1) reminded of that AWESOME trip and (2) always get complimented because they are so different.

I'm giving you this little bit of background so that you can understand my giggles at my Mother's Day gift from my mom... another "pair" of cowboy boots!!!

I think the Geraniums love them just as much as I do...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Joyce...

I love this picture! It is totally cute and since I live in Arizona...very appropriate! Love the blog. Thanks for visiting mine 2!