Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another new morning

A friend of ours once said that the best time of day are the hours between 5:00 AM and 9:00 AM. I couldn't agree more. The morning brings freshness. It brings a new opportunity. It offers us a chance to make a change in our lives. It reveals what may have happened in the night. It allows us quiet time to thank God for the very breath in our bodies. It sometimes reveals the mist rising from the grass giving an eerie feeling right before daybreak. It confirms my knowledge that the horse is the most magnificent animal God created when I see the steam flow from their nostrils in a sort of ethereal way. It makes me smile at the animals because they're yawning and stretching and trying to start their day just like us. And the morning offers me my first, and usually only, cup of coffee.

**ahhh...yep, I love a new day. And I hope your first day of May holds all of these things and more for you.

No comments: