Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Thursday

I was "strolling" through blog-land last night and came across a blog in which the author picked a day of the week to write about all the things for which she's thankful. I thought, what a wonderful idea! I send my thanks to God every day so why not share it with others. So, here is my official, first "Thanksgiving Thursday". And if I can ever find the blogspot where I got this idea, I will give credit where credit is due.

Feel free to leave comments and share your "wonderfuls" for the day.

1) I'm thankful for my health;
2) I'm thankful for my salvation and the freedom I have to express my thanks for it;
3) I'm thankful for my loving and supportive family;
4) I'm thankful for my home;
5) I'm thankful for my animals and the comedy they bring to this sometimes ugly world;
6) I'm thankful to ALL the soldiers past, present and future and to their families as well;
7) I'm thankful for the rain we've had here lately;
8) I'm thankful for the continued ability to put food on my table, gas in my car and the lights on in my house during a difficult and strectched last 4 1/2 months;
9) I'm thankful for my daughter's laugh;
10) I'm thankful for my buddies Cathy and Linda!

No comments: