Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Wish Me Luck

It was a total shot in the dark when I contacted these folks about employment opportunities. I am a huge fan and regular listener of this little, independent radio station here in Sanford, NC. But I thought I had nothing to lose by sending in my resume.


Tomorrow morning at 10:00 I have my first interview as a sales and marketing representative.

Now, I have absolutely NO experience in the radio business but we're never too old to learn something new, right? And I've always had a curiosity about this business, about what goes on in those little tight control rooms with all those buttons and head phones. If nothing else, I'm looking forward to a station tour tomorrow!

I just need to be positioned for performance...maybe this is it.




1 comment:

Brandi said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!! We're thinking of you!!!! And maybe you'll get a tshirt..LOL :)