Monday, July 28, 2008

One of Those Days

I miss my friend today... and nothing else seems to matter. I'm not going to fight the tears anymore this morning. I'm just going to try and get through the day. Nothing's happened to make me think of Deb - no "event", no particular issues in my life recently. But she is so close to my heart today and I'm - just - sad.

Sadie and I walked down to the edge of the property this morning. The pathway from my house to Deb's has grown over with grass now, you can barely make it out. Maybe that's what started my heart aching, huh...

2 comments:

rachel said...

check my blog, there is something special for you!

rachel said...

and also, to get a blog template/layout such as mine, there are websites you go to that will have a link that will say: blogger templates. here are a couple i use: www.pyzam.com or www.finalsense.com
i also sometimes create my own (;