Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I May Be Sorry

I got caught up in the moment. Caught up in another opportunity to spend a long weekend (and Valentine's weekend at that) with my daughter at the beach. I'm not letting the fact that I've only been running sporadically over the last two months keep me from this event.

But I'm focused and determined now and have my work schedule set so that I have three good days per week set aside for training. And I'm registered so there's no turning back now!




I'm sure I'll run passionately - ugly but passionately. And I will finish - slowly but I will finish!

So think of me while you're enjoying the champagne and chocolates that I know your significant others will be treating you to.

And I have my fingers crossed that they'll at least have a bag of stinking Hershey Kisses for us at the finish line!

2 comments:

Just Marianne said...

You won't be sorry because you CAN do it and you CAN do it like a ROCK STAR!

Miss you!

Brandi said...

Can't wait to see you!! I'll be cheering you on at the finish line!! :)