Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fat Baby

Boots people - not wee ones!!

As I've shared with you in the past, I am a boot addict, a junkie. I love tall ones, short ones, all colors, plain black ones and brown ones, low heels, high heels and no heels. I love pointed toes, square toes and rounded toes. I like fashion boots, riding boots, cowboy boots and even rain boots. I don't think I could be any more clear. And, as I shared with you here, I am all about the color red especially.


So when I discovered Ariat Fat Babies - IN RED NO LESS - they couldn't have been boxed and bagged fast enough for me. Don't you just LOVE the "bling"??


And yes, I've clicked my heals again and again but I've yet to be transported someplace magical - other than home that is...

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I WILL have a pair one day!