A quick thank you to the following:
* The folks at Runner's World who developed the online training program.
* Saucony shoes. * The makers of Glide - God Bless You!
* The thoughtful drivers that give me a little extra room along the shoulder of the road.
* My friends, family and co-workers for all the "atta boys", "keep up the good work", "you can do it"...you have no clue what these little words of encouragement mean to me.
* The folks sitting on their front porch or working in their yards that smile and wave.
* The makers of Tylenol. * The YMCA * My Garmin watch * My iPod...oh my iPod!
* The muscians who make the music for my iPod! *My body and my overall health
My point is simply that I'm grateful...for so much. And I just wanted to "say" it out loud.
Thank you world - thank you.