Sunday, April 10, 2011

Maybe A Little Premature Since I haven't Even Run It Yet

Outside of work, I spend the majority of my time alone. Which affords me much opportunity to think...a double-edged sword at best! I've been thinking a lot lately of all the people, mostly unknowing, that have had a helpful hand in my marathon training. Just confirmation that it truly does "take a village"...

A quick thank you to the following:


* The folks at Runner's World who developed the online training program.


* Saucony shoes. * The makers of Glide - God Bless You!


* The thoughtful drivers that give me a little extra room along the shoulder of the road.


* My friends, family and co-workers for all the "atta boys", "keep up the good work", "you can do it"...you have no clue what these little words of encouragement mean to me.


* The folks sitting on their front porch or working in their yards that smile and wave.


* The makers of Tylenol. * The YMCA * My Garmin watch * My iPod...oh my iPod!


* The muscians who make the music for my iPod! *My body and my overall health


My point is simply that I'm grateful...for so much. And I just wanted to "say" it out loud.


Thank you world - thank you.

1 comment:

Brandi said...

<3 love you bunches!