Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wearing White Was A Mistake

It was on sale. It was in my size. And I needed it.

A few weeks ago, my husband and I stopped in Old Navy to see what killer bargains they had. There were plenty. We stocked up. One of the best finds I came across was their workout gear; running shorts, yoga pants and sports bras. I grabbed a white one...sports bra, that is. I didn't try it on. I should have.

Fast forward to last week. I was on the treadmill at the gym. The machines face a huge glass window. People can see in. I can see my reflection. I started to sweat. A lot...

"Your whole life you go through painstaking efforts to hide your nipples and then...BOOM! Suddenly 100s of people get their own personal shot of them!!!"


1 comment:

Karen said...

haha! you're too funny! i thought the story was going to end with you getting muddy or something.... you'll just have to save that one for winter/under the jacket wear!