Saturday, March 20, 2010

And What A Beautiful Day It Was

It had been way too long since the Gal Pals had been together. Boy, did we hit pay dirt today when we met for lunch at Fearrington Village.

Here's some of how we spent the afternoon...



Ain't that the truth!


Cathy and me :)


There was no choice but to model the $198 Chapeau!


Linda and me :)


Everyone can use a little David Yurman, huh?



Can you believe his naturally curly hair?!


And how sweet is this little fella?



A lovely gift shop in Fearrington, "The Dovecote"



"The Granery", where we had lunch - al fresco!


Where Cathy had shrimp & grits, a southern "delicacy" (I'll pass, thank you)!


Linda had a delicious omelet and I dined on the ice berg lettuce wedge - YUMMO!


The view from The Granery.


McIntyre's Books (one of my favorite places in Chatham County) where us girls met today.


More shops, including Vietri, the overpriced custom pottery maker.

I couldn't think of a better way to spend the first day of Spring!!!
Thanks girls!!! See you in May!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

What a beautiful day!!! The sunshine was waaayyy overdue! :) I so want to go to that bookstore, must make it a priority next time I'm down. :) LOVE LOVE LOVE the straight hair, btw!!! :)

Karen said...

hey there! that looks so nice and relaxing! hey to cathy also! and yes, i did a double-take- who IS that woman with the straight hair? looks great! hope you make it to book club....k