Thursday, June 25, 2009

She Cracks Me Up

Bran called the other evening with some upsetting news (not to worry, an issue that can't be overcome...). The conversation went something like this:

Bran: "The Mama, you won't believe what happened this morning!"
Me: "What Bran?"
Bran: (she tells me about the unfortunate sequence of events here)
Me: "Oh, Bran. I'm really sorry to hear about that. I'm sorry there weren't warning signs so that the people could've been prepared."
Bran: "I know. Doesn't seem fair does it?"
Me: "No, not at all."
Bran: "So, I wanted to know if you'd put everyone on the prayer list at church?"
Me: "Absolutely, Bran. You know I will."
Bran: With all the seriousness she had throughout the entire conversation... "Good, 'cause there's nothin' better than a bunch of country people praying for you."
Me: I dropped the phone laughing so hard!


1 comment:

Brandi said...

That's right!! Keep on prayin', people!!! :)