Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chapter...Well, I Don't Know. I've Lost Count

In about two weeks, I will be starting yet another new chapter in my little life.  I don't know what chapter I'm on...I lost count a LONG time ago.

I've been hired by Central Carolina Hospital in Sanford, will be finishing up my orientation on August 19th and hope to be on a floor on the 20th.  I am petrified.  I am excited.  I am feeling like I did as a kid when the first day of school got closer and closer!  Yikes!

So, to help get ready, I went here today:


 
Where I took advantage of the tax free weekend and picked up these:
  
 

And I wore these while shopping, my new Ed Hardy flip flops:


...which I think makes me pretty cool...(if you don't believe me, just verify it with your kids!).

I won't know what the hell I'm doing but I'll look cute doing it!!!

I'm holding on tight for this ride, people!

4 comments:

Just Marianne said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I have no doubt that this is your "calling!" So happy for you and glad you were listening to God when he led you in this direction!

Congratulations! I know you will do well!

Brandi said...

LOVE the yellow and black pair, so cute! :) And the fact that you have Ed Hardy flip flops (matching with mine) just verifies that you are, in fact, the coolest mom ever. :) <3
Love you.

Ronalyn said...

LOVE the scrubs! They can be so cute nowadays!

You will do wonderful!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I wish you great luck and success! LOVE all of the scrubs. They sure are coming out with cute ones. I remember buying the old polyester ones when I was a dental assistant. Oh boy...that was eons ago.

Hey, cool Ed Hardy sandals! Yes, YOU ARE COOL having a pair of EH's. Anything of EH ranks top of the coolness charts around our home!

Have a cool week,
becky